If you're ready to become more active in your state's chapter...
If you're willing to help guide APA Colorado's future...
If you're excited to give back to your profession...
Then you are the person we are looking for.
The 2017 election season is upon us. Several APA Colorado Chapter officer positions on the Chapter Board are up for consideration this year. Click on the position title for more information. If you'd like to be considered for the ballot, email Shelia Booth, Chapter Administrator at Admin@apacolorado.org.
Election Timeline for Chapters
- February : APA Colorado initiates Call for Nominations
- March 15: APA National begins the Call for Nominations
- April 10: Deadline for candidate email/letter of interest
- April 14: Deadline for submission of candidate statement & photograph to APA Colorado
- April 21: APA Colorado Chapter Board approval of 2017 Ballot
- May 15: DEADLINE
- Submission of names of potential candidates to National
- Submission of electronic position statements for all potential candidates to National
- June 7: Notice of elections in Interact.
- August 7: Ballots distributed and available online, reminders emailed to all members.
- Mid & Late August: Reminder emails sent to members who have not voted
- September 7: DEADLINE Election closes and ballots must be cast
- September 14: Ballots certified and report prepared for National - dissemination to Chapters/Divisions
- November 1, 2017 Newly elected APA Colorado Chapter officers take office