WEBINAR: UNDERSTANDING ZONING
Significant monies can be lost, or gained by property owners and investors who achieve, or prevent changes in zoning that impact properties in which they have an interest. The apparent complexity of zoning ordinances can create confusion about who needs to do what; to whom; and by what deadline, to achieve a desirable, or prevent an undesirable change in zoning.
In this program Understanding Zoning, on Thu, February 23, 2017, at 1:00 pm ET | 12:00 pm CT expert speaker Carl Stephani will give you an understanding of the very simple logic behind the system of zoning so that you not only understand the meaning of zoning terminology, but also understand how the different elements of zoning inter-relate and operate in the overall system of zoning as applied in the United States.
• How, upon dissection, all zoning ordinances are basically very simple!
• Seven basic elements to every zoning ordinance.
• The elements that relate very logically to each other once they are clearly identified.
• How many zoning actions have flaws in them that can make them subject to legal attack.
• How subdivision ordinances have separate controls over land development that need to be understood.
• How to use a zoning ordinance to efficiently and effectively accomplish land development objectives.
• Understanding the differences between zoning and subdivision ordinances.
• Basic zoning terminologies in the context of a complete zoning ordinance.
At the Q&A session following the live event, ask a question and get a direct response from our expert speaker.
REGISTER NOW. Use "CK20" to get $20 off.
Attend in a Group and sàve up to 50%. To Book, Call Now: 1-800-223-8720